INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT CRISS
We now offer an online version of our Introduction to Project CRISS workshop!
Work with a certified CRISS National or Master Trainer
in real time from the comfort of your own home, classroom, or
office. Join one of our workshops open to all registrants or schedule one just for
the educators in your school or district. Graduate credit
will be available through the University of Montana School of Extended
& Lifelong Learning.
Project CRISS professional development hours are accepted by most states and provinces. Please contact us if you are concerned about your state's requirements!
WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS
Project CRISS offers the following webinars:
- Supporting Struggling Writers
- Dealing with Demons - Prepping for Assessment Tests
- Engaging with Content: Struggling Teens
- Introducing The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
- Teaching with Texts by Sherman Alexie
- Engaging with Primary Documents
- High-Impact Vocabulary Strategies
- Teaching Craft and Structure
- Reflecting on Practice, Content, and Process
- Creating a Community of Readers
- Asking Good Questions
- Empowering College Learners
CRISS IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
Need a cost effective means to offer Project CRISS follow-up trainings to your
staff? Wish you had an instructional coach? Whether you want a single session or an extended professional development plan, we can help.
The CRISS National Office staff will work with you to develop an extended schedule of live, recorded, or hybrid online sessions and/or moderated discussion board prompts based on your district's needs and schedule. Let us know what you need!